Blue Florals and Pink lips

7
I've been trying to incorporate more blue into my wardrobe, because I tend to buy a lot of pink dresses and I feel like blue is less cloying. I've also been trying to buy more dresses in darker colours but I find
that quite difficult, partly because I can't find them and partly because when you see a cute summer frock I mean really how can I resist. Summer dresses always win that battle.
4
I live in a country where we enjoy beautiful Summer weather for hmm about 2 months and then its back to rain the rest of the year so when I look at my closet and see that 80% is summer clothing I sometimes just want to migrate for Winter. Anyone else think of the next season even though you're in the middle of the current one? I do that A LOT.
1
On another note, I have to repurchase the lipstick I am wearing here. Its my absolute favourite MAC Girl about town, its super creamy so I went through it fast but I love it, even though it leaves a weird patchy stain when I take it off. I also want to try and find a lighter lip colour but I think it might be weird going from bold lips everyday to light lips, but I want to try so I think a makeup shopping day is in my future.

Hope you all have a lovely day. :)

2 comments:

  1. Wonderfully lovely dress! You look as pretty as a summer bloom, dear gal. I adore pink so much, too, but also like to make sure my wardrobe is well seasoned with other colours as well (very much including blue - it was all but my colour of the year in 2012).

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete